Graphic design from brace is a bit different!
All of our team have at least ten years non-design corporate experience plus at least ten years working as graphic design and web design professionals.
We find it really helps to have real business experience when working with real businesses.
Graphic design born from experience
Led by Jayson Winters, who has years of experience advising small and medium-sized businesses in a commercial capacity, brace has the ability and expertise to fulfil commissions from all sectors of business, at all stages of development.
Here’s a list of some ways we are different from many other graphic design agencies:
- If we don’t think we’re the right agency for you, we’ll tell you upfront and save us both the heartache.
- We’re as open and transparent about our fees as is possible. We don’t charge for hidden extras or pad our fees by marking up services like printing.
- We don’t just think about a project in isolation. We take an active interest in the key areas of your business to which we are able to input.
- We focus on communication rather than what’s cool in design. Delivering a new customer insight is likely to lead to extra sales. Using whatever is the current trendy graphic design technique is unlikely to. We still might want to use a current trendy graphic design technique though if it is REALLY cool.
- We work well with others. You can trust us to work with other business contacts you have, on your behalf, and we’ll help maintain a very favourable impression of your business.
- We know LOADS of other top quality businesses and we can probably find you a few new customers and/or suppliers without too much head-scratching.
- We’re good with deadlines, taking ownership, and attention to detail! (please, oh please, don’t find a typo on this page).
We don’t do ‘spec’ work and are proud to support the No!Spec campaign: