Sometimes you just need a great job doing…
…quickly and cost-effectively!
We call these Bullseye Projects and we should be your number one choice for small and large one-off projects of any type because:
- We can often start on urgent jobs immediately and provide a better total turnaround time than anyone else
- We don’t sacrifice quality for speed. All of the care and attention that we put in to our regular jobs goes into our rapid turnaround jobs as well – just within a more compressed timeframe
- We don’t charge a premium for the benefit of us giving you our ‘next hour’ because we normally find that’s the best way of us securing your next one-off project
- We hit deadlines consistently and don’t let people down
So, whilst we’re always interested in the bigger picture and long term relationships with our clients we provide our popular Bullseye Projects service because we know there’s sometimes no time or need for all that extra stuff.
So what are the most important variables in getting your bullseye projects delivered?
Ok, we’ll say a little more about Bullseye Projects down here if you have a couple more minutes to spare. There’s much been written about ‘project management triangle‘ and we agree that a great deal can be learned from the theory.
You’ve probably heard of the project delivery options of QUICK, GOOD and CHEAP, and may have event been glibly told to pick any two.
QUICK is the time required to deliver the project
GOOD is the quality of the graphic design or web site design
CHEAP refers to the total cost of the project
The idea is that the three variables of a project are interrelated, and it is not possible to optimise all three because one will always suffer.
In other words you have three options:
- Design something quickly and to a high standard, but then it will not be cheap.
- Design something quickly and cheaply, but it will not be of high quality.
- Design something with high quality and cheaply, but it will take a long time.
…and there is a lot of truth to that.
However they are not the only variables. You need to look at each of these things but the simple truth is that if one supplier (say ‘us’) can deliver quicker, better and more cheaply than another supplier, then it’s clear. Your choice of supplier probably trumps all the other factors and, for your bullseye projects, we believe we should be your number one choice.